The CF Industries organization is headed by a team of talented executives who have extensive experience building and growing successful companies. These executives are supported by more than 2,400 CF Industries employees at the company’s headquarters, manufacturing, distribution, and other locations.
- Tony Will has served as the president and chief executive officer and as a member of the board of directors of CF Industries Holdings, Inc. since January 2014. Mr. Will joined CF Industries in 2007 as the company’s first vice president, corporate development. He was promoted to vice president, manufacturing and distribution in 2009 and senior vice president, manufacturing and distribution in 2012. Mr. Will has also served as the chairman, president and chief executive officer of Terra Nitrogen GP, Inc. (TNGP), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CF Industries Holdings, Inc. and the sole general partner of Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P., a publicly-traded producer of nitrogen fertilizer products, since January 2014. He has been a member of the TNGP board since 2010. Prior to joining CF Industries, Mr. Will was a partner at Accenture Ltd., a global management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Earlier in his career, he held positions as vice president, business development at Sears, Roebuck and Company and vice president, strategy and corporate development at Fort James Corporation. Prior to that, Mr. Will was a manager with the Boston Consulting Group, a global management consulting firm. Mr. Will holds a B.S. degree in electrical engineering from Iowa State University and an M.M. degree (M.B.A.) from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University. He serves on the board of directors and the executive committee of The Fertilizer Institute and is a member of the Business Roundtable.
- Dennis Kelleher is senior vice president and chief financial officer. Mr. Kelleher joined CF Industries in August 2011. Prior to that, he had been vice president, portfolio and strategy for BP's upstream business. Earlier, he served as chief financial officer for Pan American Energy, LLC, and in other financial positions in the operations of BP PLC and Amoco Corporation. He is a certified public accountant and holds a Bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Illinois and an MBA from Northwestern University.
- Doug Barnard joined the company in January 2004 and presently serves as senior vice president, general counsel, and secretary. Prior to joining CF Industries, he had been an executive vice president and general counsel of Bcom3 Group, Inc. Earlier, he served as a partner in the law firm of Kirkland and Ellis and, prior to that, vice president, general counsel, and secretary of LifeStyle Furnishings International Ltd. Mr. Barnard holds a BS degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, a JD degree from the University of Minnesota and an MBA degree from the University of Chicago.
- Chris Bohn was appointed vice president, supply chain, effective January 2, 2014. Mr. Bohn previously served as the company's vice president, corporate planning, a position he had held since October 2010. He joined CF Industries in September 2009 as director, corporate planning and analysis. Prior to joining CF Industries, MR. Bohn served as chief financial officer for Hess Print Solutions. Earlier in his career, he was vice president global financial planning and analysis for Merisant Worldwide, Inc. Mr. Bohn earned his BS degree in Finance at Indiana University and also holds an MBA from Northwestern University's Kellogg Graduate School of Management.
- Bert Frost is senior vice president, sales and market development. He joined CF Industries in November of 2008. Prior to that, he was with Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), one of the largest agricultural processors in the world, where he had served as managing director, International Fertilizer and Inputs based in Switzerland since early in 2008. Earlier, he was director of the Fertilizer, Logistics, and Ports divisions for ADM based in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Mr. Frost holds a BS degree in Business from Kansas State University and is a graduate of the Harvard Business School, Advanced Management Program.
- Adam Hall joined CF Industries as vice president, corporate development, in June 2013. Prior to joining CF Industries, Mr. Hall served as executive director, corporate strategy & development with Bunge Limited, where he led global strategy, mergers & acquisitions and the development of new growth initiatives. Prior to his recent role with Bunge, he worked in a number of countries in positions with several international companies, including Bain & Company, a global management consulting firm, and LEK Consulting, a global strategy consulting firm. Mr. Hall began his career as a corporate attorney with the law firm of Clayton Utz in Perth, Australia. He earned undergraduate degrees in law and commerce from the University of Western Australia and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- Wendy Jablow Spertus serves as the company's senior vice president, human resources. She joined CF Industries in August 2007. Prior to that, she served as chief human resources officer for Fenwal Inc., one of the world's largest suppliers of products and services to the transfusion medicine industry. Earlier in her career, she held the position of vice president, human resources and administration for Ideal Industries, Inc. During much of her time at Ideal, she held a concurrent position as vice president and general manager of the company's DataComm Division. Ms. Jablow Spertus holds a BS degree in Economics from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and an MBA from the University of Michigan Graduate School of Business. She is a Certified Public Accountant.
- Phil Koch was named senior vice president, manufacturing, effective January 2, 2014. Mr. Koch joined CF Industries in January 2008 and previously served as senior vice president, supply chain. Prior to that, he was the company's vice president, raw materials procurement, a position he had held since July 2003. Prior to joining CF Industries, he spent nearly 25 years in the energy industry with Amoco Corporation and BP PLC, beginning in 1980. Mr. Koch has extensive international and domestic energy experience in the areas of supply and trading. He holds a BA degree from Greenville College and an MBA from DePaul University.