The CF Industries organization is headed by a team of talented executives who have extensive experience building and growing successful companies. These executives are supported by more than 2,400 CF Industries employees at the company’s headquarters, manufacturing, distribution, and other locations.
- Steve Wilson has served as chief executive officer of CF Industries Holdings, Inc. and its predecessor company since July 2003. He has been a member of CF Industries Holdings’ board since April 2005 and chairman of the board since July 2005. He earned BA and MBA degrees from Northwestern University. He joined CF Industries in 1991 as senior vice president and chief financial officer, following a lengthy career with Inland Steel Industries, Inc., where he held a variety of financial and planning positions from 1974 until 1991. He served in the U.S. Army from 1970 to 1972. He serves on the board of directors of Ameren Corporation, the National Association of Manufacturers and the Nutrients for Life Foundation. He is chairman of the International Plant Nutrition Institute and vice chairman of The Fertilizer Institute, and is a member of the Business Roundtable, the Florida Council of 100 and the Economic Club of Chicago. He is a member of the Board of Trustees of Northwestern University.
- Dennis Kelleher is senior vice president and chief financial officer. Dennis joined CF Industries in August 2011. Prior to that, he had been vice president, portfolio and strategy for BP's upstream business. Earlier, he served as chief financial officer for Pan American Energy, LLC, and in other financial positions in the operations of BP PLC and Amoco Corporation. He is a certified public accountant and holds a Bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Illinois and an MBA from Northwestern University.
- Doug Barnard joined the company in January 2004 and presently serves as senior vice president, general counsel, and secretary. Prior to joining CF Industries, he had been an executive vice president and general counsel of Bcom3 Group, Inc. Earlier, he served as a partner in the law firm of Kirkland and Ellis and, prior to that, vice president, general counsel, and secretary of LifeStyle Furnishings International Ltd. He holds a BS degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, a JD degree from the University of Minnesota, and an MBA degree from the University of Chicago.
- Bert Frost is senior vice president, Sales and Market Development. He joined CF Industries in November of 2008. Prior to that, he was with Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), one of the largest agricultural processors in the world, where he had served as managing director, International Fertilizer and Inputs based in Switzerland since early in 2008. Earlier, he was director of the Fertilizer, Logistics, and Ports divisions for ADM based in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Frost holds a BS degree in Business from Kansas State University and is a recent graduate of the Harvard Business School, Advanced Management Program.
- Tony Will is currently CF Industries’ senior vice president, manufacturing and distribution. He joined the company in 2007 as vice president, corporate development and was named vice president, manufacturing and distribution in 2009. Prior to joining CF Industries, Will was a partner at Accenture, a global management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Earlier in his career, he held positions as vice president, business development at Sears, Roebuck and Company and vice president, strategy and corporate development at Fort James Corporation. Prior to that, Will was a manager with the Boston Consulting Group, a global management consulting firm. Will holds a BS in electrical engineering from Iowa State University and an MBA degree from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University.