CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Reports First Half 2019 Net Earnings of $373 Million, EBITDA of $973 Million
By: Corporate Communications
July 31, 2019
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CF), a leading global fertilizer and chemical company, today announced results for its first half and second quarter ended June 30, 2019.
- First half net earnings of $373 million(1), or $1.67 per diluted share; EBITDA(2) of $973 million; adjusted EBITDA(2) of $936 million
- Second quarter net earnings of $283 million(1), or $1.28 per diluted share; EBITDAof $672 million; adjusted EBITDA of $631 million
- Trailing 12-month net cash from operating activities of $1.6 billion, free cash flow(3) of $995 million
- Record first half and quarterly gross ammonia production
- Record first half and quarterly granular urea sales volume; record quarterly ammonia sales volumes
- Repurchased approximately 2.7 million shares during the quarter
Read the full press release.