CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Reports Full Year 2019 Results
By: Corporate Communications
February 12, 2020
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CF), a leading global fertilizer and chemical company, today announced results for its fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2019.
- Full year net earnings of $493 million(1), or $2.23 per diluted share; EBITDA(2) of $1,620 million; adjusted EBITDA(2) of $1,610 million
- Fourth quarter net earnings of $55 million(1), or $0.25 per diluted share; EBITDAof $306 million; adjusted EBITDA of $325 million
- Full year net cash from operating activities of $1,505 million, free cash flow(3) of $915 million
- Lowest year-end 12-month rolling average recordable incident rate in company’s history
- Set company record for quarterly gross ammonia production in fourth quarter
- Redeemed $750 million in debt, lowering long-term debt to $4.0 billion
- Repurchased 1.9 million shares during the quarter
Read the full press release.