CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Reports Nine Month 2020 Net Earnings of $230 Million, EBITDA of $982 Million
By: Corporate Communications
November 4, 2020
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CF), a leading global manufacturer of hydrogen and nitrogen products, today announced results for its nine months and third quarter ended September 30, 2020.
- Nine month net earnings of $230 million(1), or $1.07 per diluted share; EBITDA(2) of $982 million; adjusted EBITDA(2) of $1,012 million
- Third quarter net loss of $28 million, or $0.13 per diluted share; EBITDA of $196 million; adjusted EBITDA of $204 million
- Trailing twelve month net cash from operating activities of $1,243 million, free cash flow(3) of $756 million
- Lowest 12-month rolling average recordable incident rate in Company history
- Company operations have not experienced pandemic-related disruptions to date
- Company record nine month total sales volumes
“The CF team continues to deliver outstanding operational performance, achieving company-record sales volumes through nine months while establishing a new company-best safety rate,” said Tony Will, president and chief executive officer, CF Industries Holdings, Inc. “Our focus remains protecting the health and well-being of employees while operating safely and efficiently. We are committed to decarbonizing our global production network and positioning CF at the forefront of clean hydrogen supply, which will provide a growth platform to drive long-term shareholder value.”
Read the full release here.