Courtright Nitrogen Complex
General Mailing Address
The Courtright Nitrogen Complex is located on 700 acres of land south of Sarnia in St. Clair Township, Ontario.
Up to 1.0 million tons of nitrogen products for agricultural and industrial use each year
There are approximately 200 permanent employees at Courtright.
At the Courtright facility we support a number of nonprofit organizations:, through both volunteerism and charitable giving. Some of these organizations include:
- United Way of Samia-Lambton
- Bluewater Health Foundation
- St. Clair Township and St. Clair River Run
- St. Joseph's Hospice
- Chatham Kent Health Alliance
- Lambton College
- Royal Canadian Legion
Environmental Health & Safety
The safety and well-being of our employees and communities is our core-value. This is expressed daily in our company's culture, training and awareness. Learn more about our dedication to environmental health and safety here.
For job inquiries, please visit our Careers page. In the Search Criteria form, select "Canada," "Ontario," and "Courtright" to find openings.
- 2011 Toxic Reduction Public Summary
- 2011 Terra Plan Summary Document
- 2012 Toxic Reduction Plan Summary
- 2012 Toxic Reduction Public Summary
- 2013 Toxic Reduction Public Summary
- 2013 Toxic Reduction Plan Summary
- 2014 Toxic Reduction Plan Summary
- 2014 Toxic Reduction Public Summary
- 2015 Toxic Reduction Public Summary