UK Sales Office
General Mailing Address
Customer Service Team
Our highly experienced and fully trained team of Customer Service Representatives are here to help. Being friendly, approachable and knowledgeable means that order enquiries are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
SMOOTH ORDER PROCESS
Our smooth order process will enable you to keep track of your purchase and prepare on farm for your timely delivery.
- Order your fertiliser through your chosen channel.
- On receipt of order confirmation at CF Fertilisers, you will receive an SMS (text) and letter.
- We will then prepare your order for delivery, in your chosen month, with our experienced logistics team working closely with our key hauliers.
- We will contact you a minimum of 24 hours before delivery to confirm distribution details, with your delivery driver touching base one hour before arrival.
HANDPICKED AND QUALITY ASSURED DISTRIBUTION COMPANIES
Our chosen hauliers are handpicked to ensure that they are FIAS approved with experience of working on farm. We maintain great relationships with our chosen partners to make sure that we can provide flexible delivery schedules. Our experienced Logistics Team are extremely knowledgeable with a dedicated team member for each of our regions around the UK.
With both national and regional hauliers we can safeguard that our products arrive with you in a timely manner. The location of our two manufacturing plants and strategically placed stores means that our fertilisers are travelling directly from the manufacturer to your farm without delays in the supply chain.
Our fertiliser packaging is the highest specification available on the market to make sure that our top quality product reaches you in the best possible condition. Careful consideration goes into the thickness and UV protection added to the packaging and state of the art bagging procedures all mean a free flowing usable product arrives at your farm. To find out how to recycle your bags, please click here.
We firmly believe it is our duty to be a good neighbour and an integral member of the communities in which we live and operate.
CF Fertilisers continues to build on these relationships, both as a local employer and also by giving to local community activities/groups.
We welcome applications for funding from a wide range of groups local to our production sites. Awards are targeted towards local community activities rather than national charities although sometimes we do support these when our employees are actively involved in personal fund raising activities.
Environmental Health & Safety
At CF Fertilisers, we aim to develop a sustainable business, accounting for health, safety, environmental and social considerations within our business strategy.
Health, Safety & Environmental Stewardship
- The safety, health and welfare of everyone we impact upon is at the heart of our manufacturing strategy as we focus on safe working practices on our sites and in improving the safety across our manufacturing processes.
- We strive to improve our environmental stewardship, both in terms of our production emissions and through the work that we have done with INCA and the RSPB to improve natural habitats for wildlife around our sites.
- Our drive to improve energy efficiency within our business, sits at the heart of our business operations. As a consequence, we benchmark well against the efficiency of our competitors in and outside Europe.
- We have worked with UK government and with the Carbon Trust to monitor and invest significant sums to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from our manufacturing operations, reducing these by over 1.1 million tonnes CO2e per annum during the last 5 years. In 2012 we became the first fertiliser company to carbon footprint all of its products with the Carbon Trust to the highly rigorous PAS 2050 standard.