At CF Industries, we have a long history of doing the right thing for our company, our customers, our suppliers, our communities, and our employees. Doing the right thing is the cornerstone of our culture and is a significant factor in our success.
Our employee Code of Corporate Conduct lays out the standards to which we all should hold ourselves in our work for CF Industries. Whether we are employees, officers, or directors, the same rules apply to each of us. We are all responsible for doing the right thing in the right way.
In addition to our Code of Corporate Conduct, we have established a number of policies that we make publicly available.
CF Industries Policies
- Anti-Corruption Compliance Policy
- Anti-Harassment Policy
- Antitrust Compliance Policy and Guide
- CyberSecurity Statement
- Environmental Health Safety and Security Policy
- Export Controls and Sanctions Compliance Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Policy on Insider Trading
- Third Party Code of Conduct
- Sensitive Data Access Policy
- Workplace Violence Prevention and Weapons Policy